The quarterly bulletin by Robin des Bois containing information and analysis on the demolition of ships, is about to be published.
– Bangladesh is seasick (p 1).
– Brutal demolition in Africa, ships flying the Togo flag for their last voyage (p 3).
– Turkey scraps old ships in the Mediterranean (p 4).
– A unique (hopefully) barratry brought to light thanks to bulletin #20 of shipbreaking.com (p 5).
– A supply oil ship of the Japanese whaling fleet goes to be dismantled in India (p14).
– 38 % of ships to be dismantled in Asia are European.
– 4 ships flying the US flag were demolished in India and China.
– A gem of European naval construction demolished in China (p 10 and 42).